Can’t improve what you don’t measure: the road to ROI through alumni engagement with the University of Houston + CASEJune 21
7 AM PT | 10 AM ET | 4 PM CET
Students and alumni are the lifeblood of your organization, but leveraging these relationships and understanding their impact is critical.
The path to ROI is through ROE (Return on Engagement) – understanding what metrics to watch and how to measure alumni and report on your success is needed for growth.
Join Chuck Arnold, Executive Director of Alumni Relations at the University of Houston, Kendra Hakanson, Director of Events & Special Programs, Alumni Relations at the University of Houston & Jenny Cooke Smith, Senior Director of AMAtlas Services at CASE, as they cover topics such as:
- How to build a strong foundation to measure alumni engagement metrics
- The importance of continuous engagement & lifelong conversations with alumni
- How the University of Houston collects their metrics
- Proven practices on how you can increase student and alumni interactions
- Key findings and outcomes for participating institutions