Building for growth: How to expand, scale + foster a growing organization
At the heart of any successful organization is a thriving and supportive community. However, building and maintaining a community takes effort, to future-proof your organization, you need to constantly work towards expanding and growing that community.
This guide builds on our previous guide, “Creating a solid foundation,” which discussed the importance of laying the groundwork for building an engaged community.
This guide will focus on expansion and growth, providing you with practical tips on how to achieve it.
Here is what you’ll learn from this guide:
- Expanding your existing network
- Building relationships with donors
- Stewarding and personally connecting at scale
- Using events and networking to build community
- Tips and tools that can help you grow and nurture a large community