Showcasing success with EDF Climate Corps
The power of community engagement
Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) Climate Corps is a first-of-its-kind fellowship program that brings together an arsenal of top talent, resources and expertise in a variety of subject matters and industries to help organizations meet their climate and energy goals.
The organization launched their Community from Gravyty platform as a result of requests from fellowship alumni for a designated platform through which to remain connected to EDF Climate Corps and network amongst themselves in a safe, private community.
In this guide, you will learn:
- How to maintain momentum to keep alumni interested to come back to the platform
- Ways to encourage alumni to sign up
- Tips on how to empower your organization’s biggest fans
- Ways to inspire and engage your community
- How to support professional development of alumni