The power of technology for nonprofits: Revolutionizing fundraising + community engagement
Explore the revolutionary way technology empowers nonprofits.
By streamlining processes, improving volunteer and donor retention, and increasing community engagement, organizations and nonprofits can now leverage the positive power technology offers to achieve their mission and make a lasting impact on the world.
In this guide, get tips and best practices from CEO of Nten, Amy Sample Ward, and leading public interest technologist, Afua Bruce, co-authors of the book “The Tech That Comes Next: How Changemakers, Philanthropists, and Technologists Can Build an Equitable World.”
- Ways in which technology can help your nonprofit organization serve your community better
- How to navigate your relationship with technology and what questions to ask
- The ability to streamline processes and increase efficiency with technology
- How to leverage technology for the retention of donors and volunteers
- The role of technology in community engagement